ANMF (Vic Branch) Job Reps and HSRs, there is a new resource section on our website tailored to your needs.
Face-to-face Job Rep and HSR training has been suspended due to COVID-19 physical distancing requirements but Job Reps and HSRs are able to find information online about:
- the Branch’s structure, and the roles of executive and staff
- becoming a Job Rep or HSR
- how to recruit members and other Reps
- the role of workplace Reps
- the benefits of ANMF membership
- the history of unions and industrial action in Australia.
Bookmark the resources section, which includes useful links to membership forms, Job Rep nomination forms, ANMF (Vic Branch) brochures about legal services, professional indemnity insurance and library services and the Job Rep Foundations module, which is mandatory education for new Job Reps.