New to the ANMF (Vic Branch) library for November 2019.
If you are a new borrower, contact library staff to set up an account.
Regional members can have books posted at no charge.
- Wilful blindness: why we ignore the obvious by Margaret Heffernan
- Shut it down: stories from a fierce, loving resistance by Lisa Fithian
- Say hello by Carly Findlay
- Radical radio: celebrating 40 years of 3CR Community Radio edited by Juliet Fox
- Empowerment strategies for nurses: developing resilience in practice edited by Margaret McAllister, Donna Lee Brien
- Chronic care Nursing: a framework for practice edited by Linda Deravin and Judith Anderson
- Mental health nursing: applying theory to practice by Gylo (Julie) Hercelinskyj and Louise Alexander
- Critical care nursing by Leanne Aitken, Andrea Marshall and Wendy Chaboyer
- Health law in Australia by Ben White, Fiona McDonald and Lindy Willmott
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples’ healthcare edited by Brett Biles and Jessica Biles
- Pharmacology in nursing: Australian and New Zealand (3rd ed) by Bonita E. Broyles, Gayle McKenzie, Sussan Pleunik, Rachel Page, Barry S. Reiss and Mary E. Evans