Skip to the main content
July ‘to do’ list for reps
HSRS ‘TO DO’ LIST:
- Read ANMF’s ’10 Point Plan to End Violence and Aggression: A Guide for Health Services’ and spread the word.
- Talk to your manager about joining your OVA or OHS committee.
- Register for the initial training or refresher training (see below).
- If you’re an ANMF member, let us know you’re an elected HSR (we won’t always know) via anmfvic.asn.au/hsrdetails
- Register for the Psychological Hazards in Healthcare Conference on 16 August 2019.
- Did you know if you catch gastro or flu as a result of an outbreak at work you may be entitled to workers comp?
JOB REPS ‘TO DO’ LIST:
- Introduce yourself to new staff in your work area — check they have transferred their membership OR recruit them to the ANMF.
- Identify areas with no ANMF Job Rep and plan to recruit at least one in each area.
- Plan and organise an ANMF Roadshow at your workplace.
- Walk your colleagues through the ANMF Member Assistance form on the website (anmfvic.asn.au/memberassistance).
- Leave a copy of the latest ‘The Handover’ in the lunch room.