The ANMF (Vic Branch) Education Centre has quickly adapted to the challenge of delivering CPD workshops and seminars during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Seminars and workshops now being delivered online using Zoom video communications are:
- Promoting mental health in maternal and child health and midwifery practice: addressing individual needs and applying mental health principles – 24 June
- Pain and the older person: partnership precedes prescription – 24 June
- Recognising and responding to clinical deterioration (RRCD) – 3 July
- Documentation, the principles of best practice – 15 July
- Wound management: the what, when and why – 22 July
- Palliative care for older people: when to begin? – 29 July
- Safe medication administration – 29 July & 5 August
- Law and ethics for midwives, registered and enrolled nurses – 5 & 6 August
- ECG – cardiac rhythm recognition and 12-lead ECG – 14 August
- Advanced skills for dementia: different responses for different types – 26 August
- Documentation, the principles of best practice – 9 September
- Older people have families too: how to care for them – 30 September
We will keep you updated about workshops and seminars scheduled for dates beyond 30 September.
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course will now also be delivered online.
You can also undertake online clinical assessment modules via our CPD Portal.