The ANMF (Vic Branch) Education Centre has quickly adapted to the challenge of delivering CPD workshops and seminars during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Seminars and workshops now being delivered online using Zoom video communications are:
- Asthma management – a holistic approach – 17 June
- Promoting mental health in nursing practice: addressing individual needs and applying mental health principles – 12 & 26 June
- Promoting mental health, addressing individual needs: a course for nurses and personal care workers in aged care – 19 June
- Promoting mental health in maternal and child health and midwifery practice: addressing individual needs and applying mental health principles – 24 June
- Pain and the older person: partnership precedes prescription – 24 June
We will keep you updated about workshops and seminars scheduled for dates beyond 30 June.
The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment course will now also be delivered online.
You can also undertake online clinical assessment modules via our CPD Portal.