The Andrews Labor Government announced a new round of the Power Saving Bonus (PSB) program. Victorian households are able to access a new $250 payment, including any households that received a payment through previous rounds of the program.
Eligible households can apply for a $250 Power Saving Bonus from 24 March 2023 to 31 August 2023.
- You must be a residential energy consumer (i.e. have a residential electricity account)
- You must be the account holder
- Only one payment is available per household (each round). This is a new offer so even if you received a payment through previous rounds, you can still apply for this one.
How to apply
- Have a copy of a recent electricity bill ready.
- Make sure you know your NMI number (this is located on your bill and is typically a 10 or 11 digit number).
- Have an electronic copy of further supporting documentation. Such as: a recent utility bill (e.g. gas or water), rates notice, driver’s license or a concession card.
- Keep a copy of your application reference number and your bill, as you may need it for further communications about your application.
Looking for a new energy provider?
Cooperative Power (also known as CoPower) is a new way for union members to buy clean, affordable and sustainable energy and build a better future.
ANMF (Vic Branch) is a member of Cooperative Power. ANMF (Vic Branch) membership means you are eligible to join. And as a member of CoPower, there are other discounts available to you.
As a customer of Australia’s only non-profit and cooperative energy retailer, your electricity payments can contribute to climate justice. Cooperative Power customer members are able to vote for spending on projects that ‘do good’ through a democratic participatory voting system.
Find out straight up whether you will save or not. Simply grab your latest electricity bill and call 9068 6036 for a no obligation quote.
Members are also encouraged to show their support for Australia’s Just Transition to a renewable energy future and sign the Australian Union’s petition for a National Energy Transition Authority.