Dates for 2020 ANMF events and conferences have been finalised.
Unless otherwise stated, registrations won’t open until closer to event date. Members will be notified when registrations are open via email, including monthly OTR and e-news, so check your email regularly.
- Tuesday February 25: Symposium on restraint in aged care
- Friday 27 March: Working Hours, Shifts & Fatigue Conference
- Friday 1 May: Health and Environmental Sustainability Conference
- Friday 22 or Saturday 23 May: Undergraduate Student Study Day
- Thursday 18 and Friday 19 June: Annual Delegates Conference (registrations emailed to Job Reps and HSRs)
- Friday 24 July: Enrolled Nurse Student Study Day
- Friday 14 August: Psychological hazards in healthcare conference
- Thursday 1o and Friday 11 September: Australian Nurses & Midwives Conference
- Friday 13 November: Occupational Health & Safety Conference
- Thursday 10 December: Annual General Meeting and Student Awards