2022 dates for most ANMF events and conferences have been finalised.
Unless otherwise stated, registrations won’t open until closer to event date. Members will be notified when registrations are open via email, including monthly OTR and e-news, so check your email regularly.
- Friday 18 March: Occupational Health and Safety Conference
- March/April/May: Job Rep and HSR seminars (postponed from February/March)
- Thursday 7 April: AOD conference
- Friday 13 May: Health and Environmental Sustainability Conference
- Friday 27 and Saturday 28 May: Undergraduate Student Study Day
- Thursday 30 June and Friday 1 July: Annual Delegates Conference
- Friday 22 July: Enrolled Nurse Student Study Day
- Friday 5 August: Working Hours, Shift and Fatigue Conference
- Thursday 8 and Friday 9 September: Australian Nurses & Midwives Conference
- Friday 11 November: Psychological Hazards in Healthcare Conference
- Thursday 15 December: Annual General Meeting and Student Awards
Please note: face-to-face conferences will progress will subject to any COVID-19 state government directions.