2021 dates for most ANMF events and conferences have been finalised.
Unless otherwise stated, registrations won’t open until closer to event date. Members will be notified when registrations are open via email, including monthly OTR and e-news, so check your email regularly.
- Friday 19 March: Working Hours, Shifts and Fatigue Conference (online) – registrations are open
- Thursday 6 May: Health and Environmental Sustainability Conference
- Friday 7 May: Nurses and Midwives Wellness Conference
- Friday 21 and Saturday 22 May: Undergraduate Student Study Day
- Thursday 24 and Friday 25 June: Annual Delegates Conference
- Friday 23 July: Enrolled Nurse Student Study Day
- Friday 6 August: Psychological Hazards in Healthcare Conference – registrations are open
- Thursday 16 and Friday 17 September: Australian Nurses & Midwives Conference
- Friday 12 November: Occupational Health and Safety Conference
- Thursday 9 December: Annual General Meeting and Student Awards
Please note: face-to-face conferences will progress will subject to any COVID-19 state government directions.