Dates for 2019 ANMF events and conferences have been finalised.
Unless otherwise stated, registrations won’t open until closer to event date. Members will be notified when registrations are open via email, including monthly OTR and e-news, so check your email regularly.
- Friday 19 July: Enrolled Nurse Student Study Day (registrations open) [Add to Facebook]
- Friday 16 August: Psychological hazards in healthcare conference (registrations open)
- Thursday 12 and Friday 13 September: Australian Nurses & Midwives Conference (registrations open March) [Add to Facebook]
- Friday 15 November: Occupational Health & Safety Conference
- TBC December: Annual General Meeting and Student Awards
Dates for 2020 won’t be finalised until late 2019, however, as a general guide, here are the months that conferences have run previously. Please note the Wellness Conference runs every two years and won’t run again until April/May 2021.
- February-March: Regional Job Rep seminars
- March: Working Hours, Shifts & Fatigue Conference
- April/May: Health and Environmental Sustainability Conference
- May: Undergraduate Student Study Day
- June: Annual Delegates Conference (registrations sent to Job Reps and HSRs via email)
[Updated 17 June 2019]