Dates for 2019 ANMF events and conferences have been finalised.
Unless otherwise stated, registrations won’t open until closer to event date. Members will be notified when registrations are open via email, including monthly OTR and e-news, so check your email regularly.
- February-March: Regional seminars – Bendigo, Ballarat, Shepparton, Wangaratta, Geelong, Warrnambool, Mildura & Traralgon
- Friday 22 March: Working Hours, Shifts & Fatigue Conference
- Thursday 2 May: Health and Environmental Sustainability Conference (registrations open) [Add to Facebook]
- Friday 3 May: Wellness Conference (registrations open) [Add to Facebook]
- Friday 24 or Saturday 25 May: Undergraduate Student Study Day (registrations open) [Add to Facebook]
- Thursday 20-Friday 21 June: Annual Delegates Conference (registrations sent to Job Reps and HSRs via email)
- Friday 19 July: Enrolled Nurse Student Study Day (registrations open) [Add to Facebook]
- Friday 16 August: Psychological hazards in healthcare conference
- Thursday 12 and Friday 13 September: Australian Nurses & Midwives Conference (registrations open March) [Add to Facebook]
- Friday 15 November: Occupational Health & Safety Conference
[Updated 26 March 2019]