The ANMF (Victorian Branch) Education Centre’s has added another 100 new online CPD modules to our Education Portal.
This means ANMF members now have access to more than 200 modules and hundreds of CPD hours covering a wide range of topics suitable for nurses, midwives and personal care workers.
These modules can be completed at home at your own pace and can be undertaken using your annual member credit benefit to access 20 hours* FREE CPD.
With the 31 May AHPRA registration renewal deadline approaching, this is a convenient way to ensure you achieve your required NMBA CPD hours, further your knowledge and skills and don’t pay anything extra.
Modules cover a range of topics including:
- aged care
- alcohol and other substance abuse
- cancer nursing
- clinical practice
- community and primary healthcare
- diversity and cultural safety
- environment and sustainability
- family violence
- infectious diseases
- mental health
- midwifery, maternal and child health
- occupational health and safety
- professionalism and the law.
Spend your credit!
As a member benefit, ANMF members receive an annual credit** to spend on these online CPD modules:
- full and part-time members – $400 (20 free CPD hours)*
- parental leave members – $120 (6 free CPD hours)
- student and associate members -$80 (4 free CPD hours)
**Members must be fully financial. Credit renews every June. All member credit was reset for the launch of our first 100 new modules in November 2022. Member credit applies to online modules only.
If you have a query relating to the CPD modules on our Education Portal please contact our Education Centre via email@example.com.