It is that time of year again, when we begin to gather up our group certificates and lodge a tax return with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
Members can download their ANMF tax receipts and evidence of professional indemnity insurance via the Member Portal. We recommend downloading your statement on or after 5 July 2021 to ensure all payments for the 2020/21 financial year are included on it.
Tax statements for the previous financial years are also available if required.
How to use the portal
- Go to the Member Portal and click ‘sign in’ on the top right.
- This will take you to the login screen. If you have forgotten your member number, click ‘Forgot username?’ and enter your home email you provided us with. Your member number will be sent to that address. ‘Forgot password?’ will retrieve your password and, if you’ve never logged in before, create a new password.
- Once you’ve logged in, select ‘My membership’
Here’s where you can download your:
- tax statements
- professional indemnity insurance certificate
- your workplace enterprise bargaining agreement/s (EBA) and pay rates
- CPD records
While you are in the Member Portal, please review and update your details.