Are you an ANMF member, working in forensic mental health and enrolled in a Post Graduate Diploma in Mental Health Nursing or a Graduate Certificate/Diploma in Forensic Mental Health Nursing?
ANMF (Victorian Branch) and HESTA are offering a $3,500 scholarship to help you with your course expenses.
Who can apply
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an ANMF (Victorian Branch) member for at least six (6) months
- Be a registered nurse currently employed as a registered or enrolled nurse in a forensic mental health service or role
- Demonstrate evidence of course admission and be enrolled in semester two 2021 for either a:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Mental Health Nursing
- Graduate Certificate/Diploma in Forensic Mental Health Nursing, or
- Graduate Diploma in Forensic Mental Health Nursing.
Apply online by Sunday 15 August 2021.