As an ANMF (Vic Branch) member, you join around 1.8 million workers fighting for better wages and conditions, along with advancing social justice and human rights issues.
And if you’re a Job Rep or Health and Safety Rep, you know how important your role is in keeping our workplaces organised and safe.
To inspire and inform you, the Branch librarians have put together a library resource guide on social justice and activism. This guide features our historical special collections, library books, podcasts, and open-access journal articles on social justice, nursing and political, environmental and workplace activism
They have also put together a list of activist-related books available for members to borrow.
- The change makers: 25 leaders in their own words edited by Shaun Carney
- The fights of my life by Greg Combet with Mark Davis
- On fairness by Sally McManus
- On disruption by Katharine Murphy
- The activists’ handbook: a step-by-step guide to participatory democracy by Aidan Ricketts
- On violence by Natasha Stott Despoja